An integral part of the management of RETOS Transport is the quality management based on reliably developed procedures and instructions for efficient functioning and supervision of the implemented Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001:2015.
Full and continuous customer satisfaction has become our goal. We try to meet customers expectations and requirements at such a level that each service provided by us would be a recommendation for subsequentorders. We constantly gather information about conditions on forwarding and transport services market in order to improve the scope of our services.
AIMS OF THE QUALITY POLICY:
- Ensure timely implementation of obligations provided by agreements with the customer
- Ensure the quality of service in accordance with the expectations of customers and the applicable legal requirements
- The aim to continuously improve our image to increase the share of the market.
- Provide adequate resources, including human resources through proper selection of employees and continuous improvement of their qualifications.
- Achieve the profitability indicators defined in the company's development strategy and providing funds for the company's development.
The goals we have set for ourselves are being achieved through a variety of activities aimed at increasing customers’ satisfaction:
- In 2017 we created a Training Department to coordinate the training of new drivers, and those experienced, because qualified staff is our priority. The trainings consist of theoretical and practical parts and their content reflects the loading and unloading procedures as well as technical requirements of our customers.
- We care about ecology and respect the environment, therefore we have created our internal Environmental Policy based on the requirements of ou rcustomers and European standards.
- The safety of our employees and customers is our priority. In order to minimize the risk of damage in our transports our Quality Department monitors and implements OSH procedures required by our customers.
- We provide our employees with the right conditions for improving their qualifications and continuous development. We invest in specialist training courses, and most importantly, we believe in their high competence. Thanks to this we have not only qualified staff, but above all a TEAM of people who can act proatctively in any situation.
We are the member of ECG – European Car-transport Group of interest
We are aware that sustainable development is an idea that a modern and thriving transport company must face. When planning our development and future, we focus on customers expectations and the promotion of economically efficient transport, while minimizing the negative impact of transport on the environment.